Mentha Arvensis Oil
Italian Manufacturer. Product controlled and certified by Suolo e Salute srl in accordance to DTP03, Biocosmesi Verde Veritas, certificate no. ITASS DTP030033.
The Mint essential oil is obtained from the whole plant, harvested at its flowering period and distilled in vapor stream. It has a fresh, herbaceous, sweet and balsamic scent.
* It stimulates the nervous system providing relief in case of physical or mental fatigue.
* It favors concentration and helps in case of insomnia and exhaustion.
* It has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties.
* It is used as an astringent and skin cleansers. Useful for treating acne, congested skin, eczema and dermatitis.
* The use in a diffuser releases a pleasant and fresh scent, with expectorant, disinfectant, calming and relaxing effects.
* The essential oil of mint Campestre Arvensis Bio, can be mixed with other oils for a specific result or to treat specific problems.
Not to be used during pregnancy and on children under three years of age. It is a mucous membranes irritant. Use diluted and apply only in small skin areas to prevent the "ice effect". Do not use during homeopathic treatments because it can neutralize their effect. Keep out of the reach of children.