Vegan Natural Cosmetics
A cosmetic can be considered vegan if it does not contain any animal derived ingredient, only vegetables, and has not been tested on animals. The 'cruelty free' label refers to products that have not been tested on animals, regardless of their composition.
Vegan cosmetics are not just for vegans but also for consumers of all types who pursue a healthy lifestyle, respectful of animals and nature.
Examples of ingredients suitable for Vegans are,
* Plant emollients
* Plant sources
* Olive oil, wheat germ oil, coconut oil, linseed oil, almond oil, safflower oil, etc.
* Aloe vera, tea tree oil, calendula ointment.
* Plant amino acids, pollen collected from plants.
* Clay, vegetarian vitamins.
* Soy protein, vegetable milks.
* Vegetarian vitamins
* Synthetic hyaluronic acid, plant oils.