Roasehip seed oil
Unadulterated. 100% pure. PAO: 6 months.
The rosehip oil is extracted by a special procedure of cold pressing of the seeds contained in the berries of this rose that grows spontaneously especially in the Andean regions of Chile. This oil has always been used as a cosmetic ‘elixir’ for a young and fresh skin and it is one of the best known natural facial regenerators. It is high in polyunsaturated essential fatty acids related to collagen synthesis, which regenerate and renew the tissues of the skin, thus making it more elastic. It is a valuable ally against aging, for prevention of skin tissue relaxation and hydration and skin regeneration treatments, as it reduces water loss in our epidermis. This oil is odorless and absorbs quickly because it is pure. The higher the level of purity, the better the benefits. In short, the rosehip is ideal for any person of any age.
* Skin treatment for stretch marks
* Sunburns; face, chest or hand blotches due to aging, or spots caused by acne, chicken pox… through self-regeneration of melanin.
* Ideal for dry skin; it is an excellent remedy to soften hands, elbows, knees, heels, etc.
* Scar removal treatment
* Improves atopic dermatitis.
* Delays skin aging.
* Cosmetic (anti-wrinkle, anti dark circles...)
* Pregnancy.- during the last weeks of pregnancy it can be applied in the perineum by massaging the area, to provide flexibility and elasticity. To prevent stretch marks during pregnancy, it is recommended to use it during the last trimester of pregnancy in the abdomen and breasts.
How to use
With clean hands, apply a few drops on the area to be treated and massage until completely absorbed. Add a few drops to your usual face and body creams.
|Ideal for combating product||stretch marks|
|Ideal for combating product||skin aging|
|Ideal for combating product||spots on the skin|
|Ideal for combating product||dryness|
|Skin type||mixed skin|
|Skin type||Dry Skin|
|Skin type||normal skin|
|Skin type||sensitive skin|
|Skin type||youthful skin|
|Skin type||mature skin|
|Pregnancy and lactation||stretch marks|
|Pregnancy and lactation||perineum massage|